This is a great recipe for an appetizer or just a snack. With the delicious taste of Old Bay seasoning in the marinade, it is a dish that you and your guests are sure to love.
- Yields: 4 Servings
- 12 cups water
- 2 pounds unpeeled medium shrimp
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Bring water to a boil in a large saucepan.
- Add shrimp and seasoning; cook 3 minutes or until done.
- Drain and cool completely.
- Place shrimp in a large zip-top plastic bag.
- Add remaining ingredients; seal and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning bag occasionally.
- Remove shrimp from bag, reserving marinade.
- Peel shrimp; place in a large bowl.
- Add reserved marinade; toss gently to coat.
Calories from fat: 28 %
Fat: 1.8 g
Satfat: 0.3 g
Monofat: 0.4 g
Polyfat: 0.8 g
Protein: 7.9 g
Carbohydrate: 2.1 g
Fiber: 0.3 g
Cholesterol: 57 mg
Iron: 1.1 mg
Sodium: 260 mg
Calcium: 23 mg
Source: Cooking Light